CICF 2012 board leadership changes announced
The Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF), announced today the following changes to the CICF and The Indianapolis Foundation boards:
- The following officers were elected as ofDecember 15, 2011: Mark Hill, Collina Ventures, was elected board chair; Cindy Simon Skjodt, vice chair; Alan Levin, Barnes & Thornburg, secretary; and Gregory (Greg) Hahn, Bose McKinney Evans, LLP, treasurer.
- David Becker, First Internet Bank of Indiana, was elected to serve one year as past CICF board chair; he is entering his ninth year of service on the board.
- Henry Fernandez, USA Funds, Marianne Glick, Glick Training Associates and Joseph L. (Joe) Smith, Jr., Baker & Daniels, LLP, were re-elected to second three-year terms on the board.
- William (Bill) Moreau, Jr., Barnes & Thornburg, was elected chair of The Indianapolis Foundation; Sarah Wilson Otte was elected vice-chair and Milton O. Thompson, Grand Slam Companies, was elected secretary. Alan Levin was also reappointed to The Indianapolis Foundation board for another six-year term by the U.S. District Court.
- Board members Ann Murtlow and Raul Zavaleta, Volatus Advisors, LLC, have completed their service on the board following the conclusion of their terms.
- Steve Holt, Holt, Fleck & Romine, LLC, has also left the board following six years of service with Legacy Fund of Hamilton County, a CICF affiliate. Holt’s tenure included two years as vice chair, two as chair, and two as past chair.