Riverview to host Women’s Health and Wellness event Saturday
Riverview Hospital will host a morning designed to educate and assist women in maintaining a healthful journey through life from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday. The event will feature health information, screenings and assessments specifically tailored for women.
The event will be at the Riverview Women’s Pavilion, 395 Westfield Rd., Noblesville, inside entrance 11. The morning will kick off with a continental breakfast.
Breakout sessions include:
● Women After 40 – Mid-life Transitions with Dr. Adrienne Rasbach
● Are You Afraid to Sneeze? Pelvic Floor Health and Incontinence with Carolyn Cebalo, PT, WCS
● Women and Heart Health with Care Group, Hamilton Heart Cardiology
● Eating for a Healthier You with Mandi Davidson, RD
Free cholesterol, glucose and blood pressure screenings will be offered during the event, as will screening mammograms, but insurance will be billed. Some screenings that require pre-registration and pre-payment include:
• Skin cancer screenings conducted by Dr. Jennifer Zyromski – free
• Dexa bone density screening – $39
• CT calcium heart scan – $49
• Pap screening, conducted by Dr. Rasbach and Dr. Cameual Wright – free
The event will also feature health and wellness information booths, chair massages, fitness demonstrations and 25-percent off an entire purchase on the day of the event at the Riverview Women’s Boutique. To register, call 776-7999.