- On or after July 5, construction will begin on a new roundabout at Carmel Drive and Guilford Road. This will be a full closure of the intersection for about 45 days, weather and utility delays permitting. Detour routes will be marked as Pennsylvania and Range Line Road (north-south), and Main Street and 116th Street (east-west).
- Towne Road and 106th Street is closed for roundabout construction.
- Hazel Dell Parkway and 116th Street is closed for roundabout construction, estimated to take 75 days.
- Spring Mill Road is closed south of the Main Street roundabout to 116th Street except for local traffic. Motorists are encouraged to use Illinois Street as a detour. The closure is expected to last until fall.
- The City of Carmel postponed a temporary lane closure that was scheduled the night of June 21 along Main Street near 4th Avenue NW. The city announced that work on a sewer line will not be complete until after July 4. Visit youarecurrent.com for updates.
- INDOT engineers are conducting soil borings along 96th Street east of Zionsville Road near the I-465 overpass through July 13. Traffic will be restricted to one lane weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Construction is under way for a roundabout at the intersection of Ford and Mulberry roads. The intersection is expected to remain open throughout most of the project, but some temporary closures or lane restrictions could be in place. The roundabout is expected to be complete before school resumes in August.
- 106TH STREET – Lane restrictions may occur on 106th Street from Eller Road to Crosspoint Boulevard due to geotechnical drilling along the corridor. Restrictions will be between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Flaggers and signs will aid in directing traffic.
136th STREET AND PRAIRIE BAPTIST ROAD – Hamilton County Highway Dept. has closed the intersection of 136th Street and Prairie Baptist Road for approximately 60 days to allow for contractors to reconstruct the intersection. Signs with detour routes will be in place. Those with questions may call the Hamilton County Highway Dept. at 317-773-7770.
- 96TH STREET- Construction has begun on the new roundabout at 96th Street and Lantern Road. 96th Street traffic between Kincaid Drive and Fitness Lane/Pinecreek Drive will be reduced to one lane in each direction throughout the summer.
BROOKS SCHOOL ROAD – The Brooks School Road bridge over Interstate 69 is closed as Milestone Contractors rebuild the bridge deck. During the closure, traffic will be detoured to Promise Road via 126th and 136th streets. The bridge will remain closed until August.
- ALLISONVILLE ROAD AND 146TH STREET – Hamilton County Highway Dept. has changed the traffic pattern for northbound Allisonville Road at 146th Street. There are now two left turn lanes and one northbound through lane.
- 96th Street- Construction has begun on the new roundabout at 96th Street and Lantern Road. Traffic on 96th Street between Kincaid Drive and Fitness Lane/Pinecreek Drive will be reduced to one lane in each direction throughout the summer.
- Brooks School Road- The Brooks School Road bridge over I-69 will remain closed until August. Contractors are rebuilding the bridge deck. Traffic will be detoured to Promise Road via 126th and 136th streets.
- 116th Street- Lane restrictions will occur on 116th Street between I-69 and Cumberland Road through summer for improvements.
- 113th Street- In order to resurface and make roadway improvements, there will be lane restrictions on 113th Street from Olio Road to Florida Road.
- USA Parkway- Drivers on USA Parkway will experience lane restrictions while crews are resurfacing the roadway. Flaggers will direct traffic.
- Ind. 37- All work on the project is expected to be complete this summer. Turn lanes will not be affected. A minimum of one through-lane will be maintained at all times.
- The Monon Trail will close at 161st Street for grading and cement work. Work will begin July 11 and continue until July 14.
- East 151st Street is closed for the construction of a roundabout at Westfield Boulevard. The closure is expected to last 60 days. Motorists traveling eastbound along East 151st Street will encounter detour routing, which will bypass roundabout construction at the new intersection of East 151st Street and Westfield Boulevard between Greyhound Pass and U.S. 31. Target will only be accessible to traffic from the east, so customers approaching from the west will need to utilize the detour route. Eastbound traffic crossing U.S. 31 at 151st Street will need to utilize the detour or approach 151st Street from U.S. 31 north or south.
- Casey Road is closed north of Ind. 32 for approximately a half-mile for the construction of the Ditch Road extension roundabout. The closure is expected to last 60 days.
- Five-points roundabout- Roundabout construction at the city’s five-points intersection (Greenfield and Christian avenues and 10th Street) has switched its traffic patterns. Southbound 10th Street traffic will begin traveling on the west side of the roundabout circle. During this phase, the center portion of the roundabout and 10th Street splitter islands will be constructed. There will be no left turns within the intersection. Advance signage will direct motorists wishing to turn left to follow the posted detour route, which utilizes Pleasant Street and 16th Street. The intersection will remain an all-way stop.
- Ind. 37 drainage project – The second phase of a $1.5 million drainage project between 146th Street and Greenfield Avenue in Noblesville is ongoing. In this area, the highway has been reduced to one lane both northbound and southbound. The Indiana Dept. of Transportation expects work to be complete by the end of the summer.