The Campus Parkway traffic pattern at I-69’s Exit 210 has shifted to take third phase of construction. Traffic changes could include:
- Westbound traffic shifting to the south side of the bridge over I-69
- A second lane opening on eastbound Campus Parkway to southbound I-69
- Altered lane alignments and intersection locations at interchange ramps
- Traffic signals replacing yield signs at some interchange ramps
Construction on the interchange will continue through July.
- Lane and shoulder restrictions will be active through June 30 due to geotechnical drilling along the Ind. 37 corridor as part of the final design phase for the improvement project. The geotechnical drilling will cause lane restrictions from 131st Street through 146th Street. Daily southbound restrictions will begin at 9 a.m. and daily northbound restrictions will be complete before 4 p.m. State Road 37 turn lanes will not be affected during lane closures and a minimum of one through lane will be open at all times.
- Construction is under way to build a roundabout at the intersection of Ford and Mulberry roads. The intersection is expected to remain open throughout most of the project, but some temporary closures or lane restrictions could be in place. The roundabout is expected to be complete before school resumes in August.
- Towne Road and 106th Street is closed for roundabout construction. Construction is estimated to take 45 days.
- Hazel Dell Parkway and 116th Street is closed for roundabout construction; estimated to take 75 days.
- City Center Drive and Range Line Road is closed for roundabout construction; estimated to take 14 days, after which time, there will continue to be partial closures of the intersection until completion, which is anticipated to be on or prior to July 1.
- Spring Mill Road is closed south of the Main Street roundabout to 116th Street except for local traffic. Motorists are encouraged to use Illinois Street as a detour. The closure is expected to last until fall.